Friday, August 10, 2012

Coming Soon!

"Not Just a Princess" is in review and will be available shortly.
I'll post updates as soon as I know anything new.

What is this book?
A children's book for little girls.

What's it about?
Mia is a sweet little girl with a big imagination. She has lots of fun playing pirate, having tea with a mermaid and flying with rainbow-swans. In this adventure filled story, a girl has no limits on what she can be.

Why did I make it?
Because I have a little girl and I thought it would be nice to have one book that didn't push girls into either the Tom-boy or Girly-girl category. I wanted my Mia to know that she can be whatever she wants and has plenty of time to decide.

Who am I?
I'm a mom of two sweet kids. Also I'm a Graphic Designer that has worked in children's publishing for about 7 years.

Mary Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment